Stage Art and Deco
Mimesis - Psychedelic Art
EV Sound System
Fire works, body painting, laser show, projection, fire performance, live painting and chill out areas.
We have devised the following rules for the safety of all the participants while keeping in mind the fact that we are here to preserve and take care of natural environment around us. Please respect nature and do respect each other.
- Please do not bring your pets to the festival.
- Glass bottles are strictly forbidden.
- Do not light campfire around the festival premises.
- It is forbidden to disturb or damage the life of plants and people.
- Please remember to take your rubbish to the recycle points.
- Please do not waste water from sinks and showers.
- It is important to remember that prevailing laws say that the consumption of certain narcotics is strictly forbidden in Nepal, as per the law of the country.
- It is forbidden to carry out any commercial or advertising.
- Any instrument are not allowed to the festival.
- Food and alcohol are strictly forbidden to bring from outside.
- You must bring your physical ticket and at valid identity card.
- If you have any observations, complaints, ideas, please turn to the info point or send us email:
- Organizers take no responsibility for possible damages occurring in person or valuable properties.
- The event will be held regardless of the weather conditions unless in the case that the government forces us to shut down due to unsafe conditions.
- We reserve the right to alter or change the program.
- The organizers hold the right to deny access to the festival to any person for any reason.
- Tickets will not be replaced, refunded or exchanged for any reasons.
- Time, date and location of the events are subjected to change.
- Last but not the least, be kind and loving to each other and have fun.
Domestic airlines can be taken from the nearest airport from the entry point to Kathmandu.
Travelling by air,direct flights are available from
Domestic flight to Kathmandu from Nepal border:
- Bhadrapur Airport (Jhapa)
- Biratnagar Airport (Biratnagar)
- Simra Airport (Simra)
- Nepalgunj Airport (Nepalgunj)
- Overland tourist entering Nepal with their vehicles must possess an international carnet or complete customs formalities.
- Indian nationalities do not require a Visa but requires a valid government ID.
- Indian people (free visa)
- Foreign people (visa on arrival)
- Sunauli-Bhairahawa- Kathmandu: 280kms
- Pokhara- Kathmandu: 200kms
- Raxual-Birgunj- Kathmandu: 280kms
- Jogbani-Biratnagar- Kathmandu: 550kms
- Siliguri-Kakkarvitta- Kathmandu: 620kms
- Rupaidiya-Nepalgunj- Kathmandu: 520kms
- Gauriphanta-Dhangadi- Kathmandu: 630kms
- Banbasa-Mahendranagar- Kathmandu: 715kms
Visa Entry Points
- Kathmandu(Tribhuwan International Airport)
- Kodari (Nepal-China border)
- Glass bottles, under 18's(ID upon request), fires, fireworks, domestic animals, indepedent sound systems, illegal substances, graffiti, weapons.
- Right of admission reserved.
- Participation in the event is entirely at own risk.
- The organizers accepts no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicle or belongings, even in the case of negligence.
- Due care has been taken to make this event safe and secure.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
WHAT ITEMS ARE ALLOWED IN THE VENUE ?
- Small Bags / Backpacks/ Purses: to be checked at security kiosk.
- Hula Hoops/ Pois/ Props.
- Closed Packs of Cigarettes / Lighters.
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry).
- Flags / Banners or Handmade Signs (no corporate / company branded/ religious / political).
- Festival Totems! We accept all totem materials.
- Handheld Camera / Portable Music Players /Cellphones.
- Go Pro & Selfie Extendable Sticks.
- Glowing / Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry.
WHAT TO CARRY TO MAKE FESTIVAL COMFORTABLE ?
- Inflatable Pillow
- Warm Blanket
- Sleeping Bag / Mats
- Torch (Very Important)
- Comfortable Footwear & All Weather Proof shoes
- Waterproof / Windproof Clothing
- Sunscreen & Bandages
- Towel & Tissues
- Personal Toilet Paper Rolls
- Glucose & Vitamin Supplements
- Personal Med kits
We are opening the ticket booking for
OMKARA FESTIVAL 2019
OMKARA FESTIVAL 2019
Please note that tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred until 15 March
Feel Free To Contact Us
The 3rd Eye Production